With the 100 degree weather we’ve been experiencing in Annapolis lately, I was on a mission to find a recipe for a tasty, cold treat for Winston to enjoy! Surprisingly I came across a number of yogurt-based recipes for dogs. I had no idea dogs liked yogurt until I let Winston try out the Tuna-Yogurt Frozen Treat, and let me tell you he downed it in about 1 minute.
- 6-oz can Tuna (in water)
- 2 cups plain low-fat yogurt
- Mix the tuna and yogurt together in a bowl; be sure to break up the chunks of tuna
- Spoon the mixture into small paper cups
- Place in the freezer for several hours
- Pop the treat out of the paper cup and let your dog enjoy!