We are leaving today for Key West, which I could not be more excited about. However, packing always seems to be a pain, especially when it comes to what health and beauty products to bring. When I came across a list from Make-Up Artist, Bobbi Brown, on what to pack for traveling I couldn’t have been any happier.
Here are Bobbi’s go-to items in her Travel Pack:
- Travel-size shampoo and conditioner
- Body and facial moisturizers
- Makeup palettes with all of your basics
- Mini mascara
- Face powder, bronzer (great for the travel weary)
- Lipstick or gloss
- A brush roll of travel-size brushes
- Hairbrush and hairspray
- Perfume in a mini or compact version
- Perfumed body creams are also great
Anything outside of the above listed items you can most likely get at a local CVS or grocery store.
What are your go-to beauty products you always pack when traveling?