Fashion’s Night Out (FNO) is an unprecedented global initiative originally created in 2009 to celebrate fashion, restore consumer confidence and boost the industry’s economy during the recession. For more information, visit http://www.fashionsnightout.com/or FNO on Twitter at @fnonyc (#FNO).
Here is a list of local cities, malls and stores that are participating in tonight’s big event!
Annapolis Mall | 6 – 9 p.m.
- Exclusive retailer offers
- First 200 shoppers will receive a swag bag and sweet treat
- Enter to Win a $500.00 shopping spree
- DJ and FREE photo booth
- Freeze modeling with Fall Fashion trends from Nordstrom, bebe, Ann Taylor and more
South Moon Under | Annapolis Harbour Center
- Drinks, DJ, giveaways, and discounts
Georgetown, Washington, D.C.
- A pop-up disco at the PNC Bank lot
- BYT-sponsored party with ESL Music and Fatback DJs spinning on the Dean & DeLuca patio lounge
- Free facials at Kiehl’s
- A DC Scout styling and shopping party at CUSP
- An Instagram style contest at BCBG
- Blowouts and a lipstick bar with Nectar Skin Bar and IPSA Hair Salon
- A fashion show at the Torpedo Factory Art Center
- A fashion block party in Del Ray