I love dessert. That’s a fact. But what’s reality is that I don’t always have enough time to make desserts from scratch. This recipe is super easy, doesn’t take too long, and is absolutely delicious if you’re a fan of brownies and Rolo’s.
- Rolo’s (24 unwrapped)
- Brownie Mix
- Sprinkles (optional)
- Make the brownies as directed on the box.
- Pour the mix into a mini-cupcake/muffin pan (the kind that holds 24)
- Bake the brownies as directed.
- As soon as you pull the brownies out, push a Rolo into the middle of the brownie, with the top of the Rolo towards the bottom of the brownie.
- Let cool for about 15-20 minutes.
- Add your favorite icing and sprinkles on top and enjoy!
- WARNING: These are addictive. You’ll probably eat more than one at any given time.
These little Rolo brownie are a fan favorite among my family and friends as well as a personal favorite. Feel free to personalize the decorations as well. Making these for Valentine’s Day? Dye the icing red or use strawberry icing. Not a fan of sprinkles? Skip them! Anything you go with on the top will be a great addition to the goodness on the bottom.
Looking for other dessert recipes? Check out these: click here.